Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Grizzly Life's Guide to a Free SXSW - 2011


Its that time of year again. I have to get up off my ass and have a whole lot of fun with the rest of you. SXSW is back in Austin for the 25th year but somehow, it never gets easier. This year's lineup is full of amazing talent (too many to name here) but I'v compiled a handy little guide to help you get into all the best free shows (and maybe get some swag, beer, and food while you're at it). It'll probably be updated in the next couple of days as I find more insanity to add to the already outrageously long list, but you'll be the first to know if that happens. In the meantime, click the link to download the guide and start planning for the best week of the year.

1 comment:

nashgtr said...

Hey I just got a Nashville Music Business Directory. It has the contact information for publishers, producers, studios and more in the Nashville area. It’s a very cool book with lots of information. Including publishers that accept unsolicited material. I got it at www.NashvilleConnection.com. There’s also a live studio webcam on the site where I bought the book. Cool stuff A+. Check it out or send it to a friend.