Tuesday, June 08, 2010

The Grizzly Life on the Radio - KVRX 91.7

KVRX Show Poster

Do you ever get tired of reading? Do you just want to listen to The Grizzly Life? Well, now you can. I now have a radio show at KVRX 91.7 FM here in Austin from 5-7 am on Thursday mornings so if you're ever up that early/late, tune in and find out what I'm digging these days. The blog has been on hiatus for a while because life has been too crazy, but I hope to bring it back in full force sometime soon. If you aren't near Austin or a radio, you can stream the show online at KVRX.org. Feel free to call in and hassle me. (Please note that I will never be plugging the site on the show, just the other way around)

4 comments:

MJunaid said...

What an impressive snap you have shared with us. I would like to sit back there, having best electronic cigarettes in my fingers and will enjoy smoking there.
Jingles

Mbop said...

Grizzly Life + Grizzly Bear = great show

Chelsea said...

I wonder who thought up that super clever name ...

Trent Lesikar said...

Only the most clever girl on the planet...