Tuesday, March 18, 2008

SXSW is Over! Posting SOON!


Well SXSW 2008 is over and it almost seems like it didn't even happen. Yes, most nights resulted in our plans not working out, but we still managed to catch amazing bands every day and we will be posting about them soon (probably tomorrow). Tons of photos to sort through, though not enough, and tons to write about. Highlights include Jim James and M. Ward solo, Kimya Dawson, High Places, The Death Set, Nada Surf, My Brightest Diamond, Destroyer, Islands, David Bazan, and  uhhh more? Probably. Anyway, everything is coming soon! So stay with us.

1 comment:

TV Digital said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.