Sunday, December 30, 2007

Trent's Top Albums of 2007

With 2007 drawing to an end, it is time for our second annual reflection on everything that was good. So much went on this year that I was doubting if I would even be able to sum it all up into a nice, numerically ranked list, but the albums should prove to be the easiest of my lists (concerts being the most difficult), so here it goes! (Keep in mind that no, I did not listen to everything that came out this year. These are the albums that kept finding their way into my listening rotation, and I have ranked them accordingly)

1. Battles- Mirrored
2. Panda Bear- Person Pitch

3. Explosions in the Sky- All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone
4. Animal Collective- Strawberry Jam
5. Arcade Fire- Neon Bible
6. Deerhoof- Friend Opportunity
7. Caribou- Andorra
8. M.I.A.- Kala
9. Of Montreal- Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer?
10. Spoon- Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
11. Radiohead- In Rainbows
12. Wilco- Sky Blue Sky
13. St. Vincent- Marry Me
  

No comments: