Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Will Oldham and Zach Galifiankis in Kanye West Vid

So if you haven't seen the alternate version of Kanye West's video for "Can't Tell Me Nothing" yet (we first saw it on Pitchfork) then you need to see it. The video stars our favorite comedian Zach Galifianakis (star of Out Cold) and folk singer Bonnie "Prince" Billy aka Will Oldham. I'm not exactly sure how they found themselves making this video, but I'm wonderfully surprised. It's absolutely hilarious and if you haven't seen it, you need to go to Kanye's website and check it out. The best part of the video is either Will laughing to Young Jeezy's part in the song, or Zach's insane pelvic thrusting throughout. It is the alternate version of the original video, but it is much better than its predecessor. All I have to say is... wait 'til I get my money right.

No comments: