Thursday, May 10, 2007

Austin City Limits Line-Up Revealed

Well, in our fervent attempt to be the first blog reporting on the full ACL line-up, I have sat with bated breathe in front of my laptop, reloading the ACL page. Its finally here!

http://www.aclfestival.com/lineup.aspx


YES! Its amazing as always (but not as jam packed as it seemed to be las year)! Here are our picks:

Bob Dylan and His Band, Bjork, Arcade Fire, Wilco, My Morning Jacket, M.I.A., Spoon, The Decemberists, Regina Spektor, LCD Soundsystem, Devotchka, Andrew Bird, Ghostland Observatory, Peter Bjorn and John, Yo La Tengo, Blonde Redhead, Midlake, and Fionn Regan.

I believe we were the first! The thing is, that the festival seems to have less acts that we would enjoy this year than last, but the names are a whole lot bigger. I mean, M.I.A.? Come on. That's one that I will be camping out for all day to see.


No comments: