Thursday, April 19, 2007

Just To Let You Know...

I'm very very sorry for the lack of updating as of lately. I feel really terrible, seeing as how the blog was a huge chunk of my life ever since we started it, but things have been pretty busy. I would let you know all that's been going on, but not much of it has to do with music. I have been helping out the label with some things, getting ready for their "big" (I Guess?) show in Waco tomorrow ie: screen printing shirts and cd covers, taking inventory, and other things. Its been a lot of fun, but the blog hasn't been #1 on my list of things to do (even though it should have been a close second). I really wanted to make this the best source for people in Dallas to get music news, but I haven't held up my end of the deal! Again, I'm really sorry, but my plans didn't work out for Friday night and I'm off work so I think I will be posting a lot of things including the last day of SXSW featuring the Mess With Texas show, the write-up for the Explosions in the Sky show, and a lot of concert news concerning the metroplex! I'm looking forward to getting reacquainted with the internet.

No comments: